Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Family
   Hi, My name is Faberian Diantama, you can call me Rian, I twelve years old. I live in Sumbersari with my parents. I was born on 16 July 2004. I study in junior high school stage 1 Yosowilangun, Iam in seven a. My hobby is cycling, my favorite food is chicken noodle.

    My father name is Suharto Priyono S.P, you can call my father Suharto, my father fifty seven years old. My father worked as a supervisor farmers. My father was born on 11 April 1959. My father never wet to school in junior high school stage 1 Yosowilangun.

    My mother name is Eko Pujiati, you can call my mother Eko, my mother fourty seven years old. My mother did not work, my mother just stay at home. She hobby is cooking. My mother was born on 28 September 1969. My mother never went to school in junior high school stage 2 Lumajang. 

    My brother name is Kharis Khalawardana, you can call my brother Kharis, he twenty two years old. He study in Poltek University of Malang. He was born on 3 October 1994. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates